Sunday 23 December 2018

DAWN OF A NEW YEAR - SORT OF


If you date it from the winter equinox

4 different shots from the kitchen, of dawn on the same day






and one two days earlier.


I have potted up the rest of the bulbs that have been sitting in the shed. Many are small but we will see how they do. 
House plants are being fed where appropriate, or left alone to have a rest.
I would shift manure (?) but the builders are blocking my way down the garden - 😕😉 so limited myself to picking up windfall sticks to dry and use as kindling for the log burner.

Next day the builders have moved so it is out with the wheel barrow and muck spreading the back bed. Noticed a problem with the extension - the wall upstairs will come right in the middle of the window! Will have to have a smaller window as dressing room no good if we have to crouch!

In the garden the white birches are going green with, I think, algae on the bark with all the dismal dark wet weather - they might need a wash? 

So to some images to give you an idea of what is happening and finishing with the delightful view from my computer desk.

2 comments: